10.23.2007

A knitting post!

I posted these on craftster.org recently, and figured that a perfect place to showcase some of my knit goods would be, well, my craft blog. :)


Here is a hat that I made for the Fall/Winter Scarf Swap:


The hat is based on Knitting Nature's Sunflower Tam, with purple and grey Patons Wool. It started out as entirely grey, until I realized I was not going to make it the whole way with the yarn I had left, so I threw in a stripe. And then my imagination went crazy! I love this hat, and it is just as beautiful inside out as well.





Here is a view from the top... I just love the sprials of the pattern. I started another one last night in black and ultramarine blue.







I have more pictures to show of more goodies, but I've spent too much time fighting the Blogger layout and all these pictures... haha, I'm a wimp and I give up after two pictures. :D

-Keri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.